Our Commitment to Privacy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for francosarto.com ("Franco Sarto Website”, "Site", "Website", "we"), and the latest revision date is 02/01/16. This Website is hosted by Franco Sarto, which is a division of Caleres, Inc. ("Franco Sarto").
Caleres, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. This information will not be shared with, sold or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
This privacy statement will notify you of:
- The information collected from you through the website
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection and Use
Information is collected from users at several different points on this website, including registration and order forms.
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or and other tracking technologies.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to receive messages from us, posting material, or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- When you provide your information to Franco Sarto, we may share that information with one or more of our other Caleres, Inc. websites.
- In order to streamline your shopping experience, we recommend that you complete our registration form. During registration you are required to give personal contact information (such as name and email address). By registering your account information, you are able to take advantage of special offers and e-mails abou new promotions, fashion trends, site and service announcement updates, etc. It is also more convenient for a registered customer to make purchases online.
- On the order form, you must provide contact information (such as name, billing address and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill customer orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you.
- If you elect to refer a friend to our website, we ask you for your name and email address and your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send the friend an email inviting him or her to view your selected items on the website. We use this information for the sole purpose of sending this email.
- The personal information you provide may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase information) available from Caleres, Inc. records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient, help us to improve our Website, and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- From time to time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes, and for sending participants updates about Franco Sarto sales and events. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. We may share this information with our service providers who perform services such as gathering survey data or facilitating contests on our behalf, but we do not authorize these providers to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
- Your personal information may be shared with contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- The personal information you provide may be used in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive information on products, services and special promotions. Please see our Choice and Opt-out statement below.
When you leave our site, we terminate our interaction with the cookie. The cookie stays on your computer, and you can delete it anytime you'd like, but that means that you'd need to login again and re-enter any preferences you have set.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Information Shared with Third Parties
Shipping, Billing and Other Service Companies
We use outside shipping companies to ship orders and mail catalogs and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. We may partner with other parties from time to time to provide specific services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, email us or write us at:
Franco Sarto Consumer Care
8300 Maryland Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent in email us or write us at:
Franco Sarto Consumer Care
8300 Maryland Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105
Minors' Right to Request Deletion of User-Submitted Comments
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of Franco Sarto.com, you may request deletion of content or information you publicly posted on our Website. To make such a request, email us and indicate in the subject line "California take-down request". You must include a detailed description of the specific content or information such as the location of where the content resides, a copy of the content (cut and pasted into your email), the date of publication and, if applicable, the user name associated with it. We will act as promptly as possible to remove the posting (except in certain circumstances mandated by law). Please be aware that your request and our deletion does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you posted, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user. Also, there may be some circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Correcting or Updating Personal Information
You can correct or update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also email us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Do Not Track Policy
Some web browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers, so this site is not currently set up to respond to those signals.